Types of Information We Collect
We collect information about our users that can be identifiable, pseudonymous, or anonymous as explained below.
1.Information You Provide to Us
1. Account Information: When using our platform, you can add information to your account. We collect information like your username, linked social media accounts, favourite items, collections, and other details you provide. The account information you add to your profile may be visible to everyone.
2. Feedback: If you provide feedback or contact us, we may collect your name and contact information (email address or MetaMask wallet address) and any other content related to the message.
3. KYC Information: We collect the information obtained through the Know Your Customer (KYC) verification process, which is required to become a content creator on the platform. We use this information to ensure copyright protection by matching it with your content.
4. Other Information: Additionally, we collect information and other data voluntarily provided by you or collected at other points on the platform, as indicated.
In addition, like most of the Web3, your blockchain wallet address serves as your identity on the Edu3Labs NFE Marketplace. Therefore, you will need a blockchain wallet address and a third-party wallet to access specific aspects of the platform.
We collect data from publicly visible and accessible activities and information on blockchains or other public sources. This may include blockchain wallet addresses and information related to NFT purchases, sales, or transfers, which can later be associated with other data you provide.
Use of Your Information
We process information about you to conduct our business, provide the service, personalize your service experience, and enhance the service. We use your information for purposes, including but not limited to:
1. Providing, operating, and maintaining the service.
2. Improving and analyzing the service.
3. Analyzing, improving, and personalizing your service usage and experience, including making recommendations.
4. Communicating with you.
5. Investigating, addressing, and preventing behaviour that may violate our service terms or policies, or that may be harmful or illegal.
6. Sending newsletters, promotional materials, and other notifications about our service or third-party products and services.
7. Complying with applicable laws, cooperating with law enforcement or other authorities regarding suspected legal violations, and protecting our and our affiliated companies' legal rights.
8. Taking any other action as we may describe when you provide information or as you consent to when we collect the data.
We may create anonymized records from identifiable data and use such data for various purposes, including improving our service. We reserve the right to use or disclose anonymized information for any purpose.
Sharing Your Information
We disclose information about you as described below:
1. Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information and information about you with third-party service providers for purposes including but not limited to providing technical infrastructure services, conducting quality assurance tests, analyzing how our service is used, preventing unauthorized activities or violations of our service terms and policies, providing technical and customer support, and supplying other support to you, us, and the service.
3. Public Information about Your Activity: We may display or share information about your public activities on blockchains and the Edu3Labs NFE Marketplace.
5. Legal Rights: Irrespective of the choices you make, Edu3Labs NFE Marketplace may disclose information about you if it believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with legal investigations; (b) comply with applicable laws or respond to valid legal processes, court orders, or search warrants; (c) protect the rights or property of the platform or service users; or (d) to investigate or prevent violations of the law, or respond to or defend against legal claims.
6. Third-Party Websites: Our service may contain links to third-party websites. When you click on a link to another site or location, you will leave our platform and go to another site, and another entity may collect information from you. These third-party websites and their content are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their content or their privacy policies. Please read the privacy policies of every website you visit. The links to third-party websites or locations are provided for your convenience, and the fact that we link to another website does not mean that we endorse, sponsor, or are affiliated with the third-party website or location.
8. Data Choices: You have options regarding the use of information in our service:
9. Data Access and Control: You can view, access, and edit the information you enter via the Profile Edit page. You acknowledge that you have no claim to the data you voluntarily provided.
10. Data Retention: We retain your data to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our terms and other agreements and protect our legal rights and interests.
11. Security: We take the security of your information seriously. We use physical, administrative, and technological measures to safeguard the integrity and security of information collected through the service. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems or those of our third-party service providers. If our security is compromised, and information under our control is put at risk, we will investigate and take the necessary steps to rectify the situation.
The security of your digital wallet is your responsibility, and we request that you take the necessary steps to keep it secure. If you encounter issues with your wallet, please contact your wallet provider.